Our Idea of Wine
- We defend and promote craft winemakers who spurn industrial production models; artisans respectful of nature and ecosystems, working honestly and without artifice.
- We celebrate their courage to resist temptation to use easy production methods, to reject fertilizers, insecticides or synthetic yeast.
- We honor the wine masters who embrace honest winemaking – from the grape to the bottle – allowing them the freedom to express themselves.
- We welcome the growers with whom we have established friendly relations and who regularly present their wines at the tastings we organize at our cave.
- We promote wines that embrace the real, full character of fruit and minerality, wines whose personalities are not masked by any artifice.
- We defend and advocate healthy wines, wines that are non-chemical and easily digested; wines with a frank and sincere taste, clean aromas and wines that have not suffered from the misuse and abuse of chemicals.
- We hope to advance those wines that reflect their terroir and climatic conditions on which they depend, great wines which differ with each vintage.